Our goal is to educate one million kids by 2020!
- Fifty Six Creations Pty Ltd: 46,009 students educated through the Fiftysix Opportunity Products (Tablets and Workbooks) & Fiftysix Opportunity Workshops
- TechFlow Media Group Australia: A platform to showcase the teen view on the ever-growing world of technology - 50,000* student users
- The Foundation for Young Australians (FYA): FYA is all about backing the next generation of young people who are going to rethink the world and create a better future. (Victoria Tour)
- Advance Queensland: Advance Queensland is a comprehensive suite of programs, based on international evidence of 'what works', designed to create the knowledge-based jobs of the future. (Cairns, Mackay, Bowen and Aurukun Tour)
- MYOB: MYOB, Mind Your Own Business, is an Australian multinational corporation that provides tax, accounting and other services to small and medium businesses. (China and Hong Kong Tour)
- The National Australia Day Council (NADC): The National Australia Day Council Limited is the coordinating body for Australia Day celebrations across the nation and for the Australian of the Year Awards. (Aurukun Tour)
- PwC Australia: PwC Australia helps organisations and individuals create the value they're looking for. (Victoria Tour)